How Do I Gift My Property to My Children?


Do you own your home and possibly other properties that you'd like to one day gift to your children? If yes, watch Episode 3 of The Ask Amity Show to learn the best way to transfer your home to a loved one.

Here are common concerns when it comes to property transfers: capital gains taxes, how to start the process, when to gift, etc. Our attorneys discuss all of these concerns and more.


Meet Our Attorneys


Amity Law Group, LLP is an award-winning law firm located in Rosemead, CA. Our experienced estate planning attorneys work with families to help them protect what they value most: their children, homes, and assets.

Our attorneys and staff members assist clients in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, and Vietnamese.

Our attorneys bring more than 25 combined years of estate planning experience to the table. Recently, our attorney Edmund Yan was recognized as a California Rising Star in Estate Planning and Probate by Super Lawyers. Only 2.5% of attorneys are selected to the Rising Stars list.

Also, Edmund was named one of the Top 40 attorneys under 40 in California by The National Advocates in the field of Wills, Trusts, and Estates. Each year, only 40 attorneys from each state who are under 40 years old are selected based on their skill, performance, and leadership.

Contact us today and see why families in San Gabriel Valley and Los Angeles trust Amity Law Group.


Request Your Free Consultation Today

mini Hi-Res Logo (transparent).png
Name *